Dr. Greg Kushnick: Mental Health Expert with a Passion for Writing
This is a list of the articles I have written, guest podcasts, media mentions, my input on various mental health topics and more.
Thank you for taking the time to look at this page. It is most appreciated.
- New York Times article with my input on pandemic anxiety.
- New York Times article with my input on coping with a new reality in the pandemic.
- Insider article with my input on narcissism and social media.
- Amazon/Hulu documentary film interview in Public Figure about the mental health challenges of social media influencers
- (also here for another description).
- Podcast Guest – Mental Illness Happy Hour – How To Manage a Narcissistic Partner
- (also on Mental Pod and Acast).
- Podcast Guest – The Stress Nanny – Healing Money Wounds / Your Relationship with Money
- Tips for overcoming depression on Forbes.
- Future Faking: A Brutal Relationship Tactic of Narcissists on Health.
- Your Habit of Pointing Out Other People’s Faults Is Ruining Your Life on Medium (a personal favorite).
- Let’s Just Put All the ‘Shoulds’ on Hold: A Guide to Unshaming Yourself on Medium
My Articles on the Pandemic
- A New York Psychologist Shares 18 Ways to Overcome Mask Anxiety
- Essential Mental Health Tips for Managing Coronavirus Anxiety
My Huff Post Articles
- 9 Signs You’re in a Relationship with a Narcissist
- How to Get Your Narcissistic Partner to Listen to You
- Your Version of Awesome: What Is Healthy Narcissism?
- ANXIETY AND PANIC DISORDER
- 4 Ways to Stop Worrying About Your Future
- Dear Selena: Try This to Reduce Your Panic Attacks
- Someone Just Invented a Health-Enhancing Time Machine
- (based on a fun interview with Scott Thrift, creator of The Present clock)
- 5 Rarely-Seen Tricks to Fall Asleep
- Check Out These Original Quotes to Celebrate the New Year
- The Key to Overcoming Depression Faster
- How to Become 20 Percent Happier Through One Mental Exercise
- Life Lessons Learned from Game 1 of the NBA Finals
- Vital Lessons Learned from the Chelsea Bombing from a Chelsea Psychologist
- 6 Smart Ways to Carry Your Summer Through September
- How to Be Who You Needed as a Child
- LOVE AND DATING
- What True Love Looks Like in Real Life
- This Major Predictor of Infidelity Is Also a Love Enhancer
- 10 Signs Online Dating Is Unraveling You
- How to Keep Fantasy Football from Ruining Your Marriage
- TECHNOLOGY AND MENTAL HEALTH
- This Quote Will Change the Way You View Life with Your Phone
- Admit It – You’re Killing Your Phone to Justify Upgrading
- Are Search Engines Stealing Your Parental Instincts?
- How to Keep Your Screen Addiction from Harming Your Happiness
- Does Your Lifestyle Run at Digital Warp Speed?
- How to Avoid Making the Great American Social Media Mistake
- How to Avoid Raising an Attention-Hungry Child in the Digital Age
- Social Media Makes You See Problems Where None Exist
- How to Survive a Social Media Debate About Trump
- If Only Kim Kardashian Took Selfies Like This
- 11 Things You Must Know About Starting Therapy
- How to Find a Therapist Who Fits Your Exact Needs
- A New Form of Therapy NYC Needs Right Now
- Why a New York City Psychologist Has the Best Job in the World
My Elite Daily Articles
- How to Manage Social Media After a Breakup
- How to Have Healthy Narcissism
- What Shouldn’t Happen in Your Therapy Session
- Habits That Chip Away at Your Happiness
My Lifehack Articles
My Medium Articles
- 18 Ways to Skyrocket Your Happiness
- How to Stop Social Media from Ruining Your Life
- How to Get Through Depression When All Hope Feels Lost
- What Your Facebook Habits Say About You
- Your Habit of Pointing Out Other People’s Faults Is Ruining Your Life
- 10 Ways to Get Through Loneliness on Valentine’s Day
My Input on Various Mental Health Topics
- Are You A Narcissist? Here Are 11 Things You Should Ask Yourself on Men’s Health.
- 8 Telltale Signs That Will Help You Spot a Narcissist in No Time on Feisty Soul Tribe (also on IHeartIntelligence).
- A Morning Routine to Combat Holiday Stress on NBC News.
- These Habits Are Endangering Your Mental Health on Newsweek.
- 9 Signs You’re in a Toxic Relationship and Need to Get Out Now on Yahoo News/ Men’s Health.
- Sex Therapists Reveal Their Best Valentine’s Day Tips on Yahoo News.
- 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Panic Attacks in SELF Magazine.
- 3 Simple Strategies for Turning Stress into Opportunity on Nutritious Life.
- How Personal Is Too Personal to Get at Work? at Sunday Riley.
- Here’s How 8 Relationship Experts Define Cheating on Bustle.
- A Psychologist Reveals What It Means When Couples Constantly Bicker on Elite Daily.
- Are Dating Apps Hurting or Helping Us Find Love in the Big Apple? on Built in NYC.
- What Happened When I Stopped Letting Friends Make Me Feel Bad About My Depression on Bustle.
- 7 Signs You’re Having a Panic Attack Versus a Momentary Freak-Out on Bustle.
- 5 Red Flags You’re Dealing with ‘Situational’ Depression on Huff Post.
- A Sex Therapist’s Valentine’s Day Tips on She Knows.
- 5 Ways to Reduce Financial Stress on In Charge.
- The benefits of anticipating joy on the Resilience Institute website.
- The Best Anxiety-Relief Products, According to Mental Health Experts on Today.
- The Best Advice for Meeting Someone in Real Life According to the Experts on Bustle.
- Five Bad Driving Habits to Give Up on Car Insurance Quotes.
- The Best Motivational Advice Ever on the Every Day Power Blog.
- Your Husband May Be Suffering from Body Image Issues in Silence on She Knows.com.
- Everyday Habits That Can Hurt Your Mental Health on Bustle.
- The Link Between Depression and Physical Pain on Quality Health.
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Depression on Jeenacho.
- The Health Benefits of Anticipation on Spirituality Health (and Rewire Me).
- Signs You Grew Up with a Toxic Parent on Attn.com.
- The Biggest Myth About Suicide on. NY Post.
- Quote of the Day about Failure and Success in 2017 Daily Planner
- Are You Experiencing High Self-Esteem or an Authentic Personality Condition on Gracim.
- Giving Thanks Could Be the Key to Lasting Relationships on Business Insider.
- Can Magic Help Mental Health? on Fantasma Magic.
- Staying Stress Free During the Holidays on Huff Post.
Profile on Major Sites
Profile and list of writings on Huff Post.
Profile on Elite Daily.
Profile and list of writings on Medium.
Matchmaker Podcast Guest profile
Need an expert quote or comment on your article? Feel free to contact me with any inquiries. I am a media expert who is very easy to work with and eager to help the world.