Welcome to a list of some of my media contributions and mentions.
- My post for Lifehack on how to cure the Monday morning blues.
- An article for MindBodyGreen on signs your relationship won’t last and what to do about it.
- A piece for Huff Post on what true love looks like in real life.
- A piece for Huff Post on predicting and preventing infidelity.
- A piece for Huff Post on finding a therapist.
- A piece for Elite Daily on managing social media after a breakup.
- Tips for overcoming depression in Forbes.
- Tips for meeting that special someone in real life in Bustle.
- Techniques for overcoming panic attacks in SELF Magazine.
- Avoid this kind of relationship advice in Cheatsheet.
- The “best motivational advice ever” in the EveryDayPowerBlog.
- Tips for managing your boyfriend’s or husband’s body image issues in sheknows.com.
- Everyday habits that are bad for your mental health in Bustle.
- The intimate connection between depression and physical pain in QualityHealth.com.
- The health benefits of anticipation in SpiritualityHealth.com and RewireMe.com.
- Signs you grew up with a toxic parent on attn.com.
- Our dependency on smartphones on mediaplanet.com.
Dr. Greg’s Noteworthy Comments
- Gratitude in long-lasting relationships in Business Insider.
- Great family board games to get you off of the iPad in TechCrunch.
- Answer to the question, “Why don’t I sleep well?” in The Guardian.
- Staying Stress free during the holidays on Huffington Post.
- People judge you based on two qualities when they first meet you in Business Insider.
- Many actionable tips offered in Quora.com.
- My absolute awe over everything Neil Patel writes in QuickSprout.com.
Dr. Greg’s Profiles on Major Sites
Need an expert quote or comment on your article? Feel free to contact me with any inquiries.